Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lesson Planning and Objectives

On Friday in class we helped each other fix our lesson plans. I liked this alot because I was able to get other peoples input in my group and everyone was so helpful and nice. It gets confusing at times because I want my objectives to be detailed but they cant be long so its hard to make sure that they are correct. I think working with the groups helped because we got to see that we are not the only one making mistakes and this is new to everyone so your not alone even if you feel like you are. It also helped to share with the other groups because everyone was able to get an idea of what everyone else is thinking. It was nice to share and work as a class because it makes us more comfortable with what we are doing and more people sharing their ideas can only make you smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment